Forum Discussion

chintan_patel
New Contributor
10 years ago

Problem in integration of Ready! API with Maven.

I need to integrate Ready! API with Maven.

I have tried with ready-api-soapui-ng plugin in my pom.xml

<plugin>

<groupId>com.smartbear</groupId>

<artifactId>ready-api-soapui-ng</artifactId>

<version>1.0.0</version>

</plugin>

But it is throwing following error:

Failed to parse plugin descriptor for com.smartbear:ready-api-soapui-ng:1.0.0 (D:\JavaLibs\.m2\repository\com\smartbear\ready-api-soapui-ng\1.0.0\ready-api-soapui-ng-1.0.0.jar): No plugin descriptor found at META-INF/maven/plugin.xml

Please help me to solve this problem.

9 Replies

• Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have a maven plugin for SoapUI Pro NG.   I will bring this to the attention of the development team to get more information on this.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support
  • Hi,

We do have a Ready! API maven plugin now.  Please use the following artifact in your POM file.

<groupId>com.smartbear</groupId>

<artifactId>ready-api-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.1.0</version>​

Regards,

Marcus
    wmccoy
    New Contributor

When I use the new 1.1.0 version, I'm getting issues when I try and run on a remote client.  Before with SoapUI, we could develop with the Pro version local, then have automated runs trigger with Jenkins/Maven on a remote server on a schedule and that used the soapui-pro jar.

Now with the new readyapi jar, I'm getting this error on the remote server (not local, of course) 

No valid SoapUIPro license exists.
    Do you want to install a license? [y/N]: [pool-1-thread-1 for channel] ERROR....

Is there a way to let this run remote still?

MarcusJ

Hi,

You will need an activated license for the user account you are running the maven plugin with.  Did you activate a license for the user account that is running Ready API locally?  You can do online license activation with <Ready API install>\bin\testrunner.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support