Forum Discussion

rammar
New Contributor
3 years ago

GraphQL Project

Hello,

I am currently using ReadyAPI to test a graphQL API  included in a Project.

The problem is i can not automatically import the GraphQL Schema directly through URL ( Using the same url, i can execute requests via postman)

Another problem I tried to create Rest Request with Post and mentionning my endpoint for GraphQL, i could not figure out how to include my querry parameter in the reques, I have always : 

<message>The GraphQL request is empty.</message>
<extensions>
<code>INVALID_REQUEST</code>

Any help ?

Thank you

2 Replies

rammar
      New Contributor

thank you for response, I already did that, My problem is that whatever I put in my request, I always get the ampty response.
       As i dont have a file *.graphql to import the GraphQL schema, I use a link (same link  that I use to send requests via postman)
      . Moreover in the document that you provided, there is a field where to right my request. As I am enable to import the GrapQL API ( through Url), the only way I tried to send requests is by using RestAPI and writing manually the endpoint, making a post http request and insert parameters in Rest table.
      This solution did not work for me, So I am wondering why I can execute requests in postman, and by importing the postman collection into Ready API; I don't have similar response (empty responses)

Thank you