Forum Discussion

JGujarati
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago
Solved

Floating License

We have several single seat Pro licenses and we are adding new licenses every year.

Managing multiple licenses has become very difficult. We would like to convert our licenses into a floating license. I very much hope you support floating licenses. Please let me know our options here.

Thank you
  • Hello Readers,

It's been awhile there has been an update on this thread, and wanted to let you know we now also offer floating licenses.

Find out more here, contact sales or PM me and I'll connect you with your account manager.

Happy New Year!

Katleen

Customer Success Advisor EMEA/India

2 Replies

admin_1
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

Thank you for your post. We unfortunately don´t offer floating licenses, instead we offer volume discount licenses. We have chosen this model since support is included in the price and there is a certain amount of support calculated per license.

I do however understand the problem you are having managing a growing number of licenses. I would suggest that you email sales@eviware.com and see how we can help you.

Kind Regards
    Davie
    Eviware.com
      katleenbb
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Readers,

It's been awhile there has been an update on this thread, and wanted to let you know we now also offer floating licenses.

Find out more here, contact sales or PM me and I'll connect you with your account manager.

Happy New Year!

Katleen

Customer Success Advisor EMEA/India