Forum Discussion

gpascual
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

ERROR: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: soapui for class: Script1

Hi All,

My project recently migrated from SOAP UI Pro to Ready API.

We executed a Groovy script that work in SOAP UI Pro but not in ReadyAPI. Need advice on how to update the line with error. 

ERROR: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: soapui for class: Script1

line:
def sqlhelper = soapui.intergen.SqlHelper

Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

• Hi Rich,

I appreaciate the response. We were able to fix the issue. We figured out that the former developers created custom groovy libraries and simply copied the files to the /scripts folder.

Get well soon!

Cheers,

Glenn

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero

Hey gpascual 

I'm only responding cos no one else has yet, but I'm not best placed to answer this.

HOWEVER - considering the issue I'd suggest that you need to find an alternative method to SqlHelper

ReadyAPI uses different Java to SoapUI, so I'm guessing that's the problem.

My ReadyAPI's JRE is set at v17.0.2 - i'd look to find an equivalent method to SqlHelpder in more recent JRE/JDK versions.

I got covid at moment, so I'm too ill to have a look for you - but hopefully this will help

Cheers,

Rich

gpascual
      New Contributor

Hi Rich,

I appreaciate the response. We were able to fix the issue. We figured out that the former developers created custom groovy libraries and simply copied the files to the /scripts folder.

Get well soon!

Cheers,

Glenn