Forum Discussion

Cata
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Being notified about remote changes on GIT

Hello,

So I'm working on a ReadyAPI project along with another person and we've put this project on a repository in Gitlab. We're using Sourcetree as version control tool.
We also connected our Gitlab account to the ReadyAPI through the git integration that the tool provides but we only use Sourcetree to commit and push any changes to the repo.
Now, whenever my colleague makes some changes on the remote repository, while I'm still working with ReadyAPI, the only way I can find out about those changes is if I try and save my project, or close it. Then I get notified that some files on remote have been changed.
I wonder, is there a way to make ReadyAPI notify you about changes made on the remote repo that your project is connected to? Or perhaps a more simplified way rather than trying to save the project every time?

Thank you in advance!

• I believe that it may be possible to configure gitlab so that it can send emails for the push notifications. You may need to check with your gitlab admin.

1 Reply

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    I believe that it may be possible to configure gitlab so that it can send emails for the push notifications. You may need to check with your gitlab admin.