Forum Discussion

StephenOrion
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

Azure Pipeline erroring out due to timestamp I believe.

I have some projects that keep erroring out when we are running our azure pipelines. From what i can see the only sign of errors would be dealing with timestamps for the test suite. Below is the logs of what I see right before it shows stack trace.

Only single test suite found, parsing its information.
Timestamp is not available for one or more testsuites. Total run duration is being calculated as the sum of time durations of detected testsuites.
Timestamp is not available for one or more testsuites. Total run duration is being calculated as the sum of time durations of detected testsuites.
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.PooledStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Common.VssHttpRetryMessageHandler.<SendAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.WebApi.VssHttpClientBase.<SendAsync>d__51.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

Not sure if the time stamp is the issue or if I need to look for something higher up. These logs are not the 

1 Reply

skeller13
    New Contributor

I'm running into the same issue.  Did you ever get your issue resolved and how if you don't mind me asking.