Forum Discussion

andreaszilly
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

AMQP - Cannot connect to ActiveMQ with AMQP Plugin

Hi,

Im currently testing AMQP integration and I can not connect to my AMQP broker (ActiveMQ). I tried both "anynomous" and with existing credentials, but it always leads to:

WARN  | Connection attempt from non AMQP v1.0 client. AMQP,0,0,9,1 | org.apache.activemq.transport.amqp.protocol.AmqpConnection | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:63476@5672
WARN  | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:63476 failed | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:63476@5672
org.apache.activemq.transport.amqp.AmqpProtocolException: Connection from client using unsupported AMQP attempted

What is the supported AMQP Version of the plugin? RabbidMQ client lib (as it is used in plugin) seems to only support 0.9.1. Or is it a misconfiguration on my side? If indeed its the client lib, is there consideration to support 1.0?

Thanks for the help/info.

Andreas

• Hi andreaszilly,

The current version of the AMQP plugin supports AMQP 0.9.1, indeed. There is a task RIA-17050 in our DB to rebuild the plugin for AMQP 1.0, and I have increased its rating according to your message. Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this yet.

1 Reply

JKolosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi andreaszilly,

The current version of the AMQP plugin supports AMQP 0.9.1, indeed. There is a task RIA-17050 in our DB to rebuild the plugin for AMQP 1.0, and I have increased its rating according to your message. Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this yet.