Forum Discussion

jim_prater
Occasional Visitor
3 years ago
Solved

Collaborator Client locks up.

I am attempting to create a collaborator review with SVN revisions but the create locks up.  Collaborator appears to be clicking through the repositories.  One thing that I have noticed is that it is attempting to compare DLL's (which I don't need).

• Certain file types can hang up review creation. You can address those file types in the Collaborator configuration by adding them to the appropriate section: "Restricted", "Binary", etc.

In this case the DLL files are likely the cause as Collaborator does not have a restriction setting for DLL files. Add these to the "Restricted" section, or "Binary" section, of  your Collaborator server, accessed through Admin > System > File Types to avoid trying to render these artifacts during review creation.

Cheers,

Mel

1 Reply

• Certain file types can hang up review creation. You can address those file types in the Collaborator configuration by adding them to the appropriate section: "Restricted", "Binary", etc.

In this case the DLL files are likely the cause as Collaborator does not have a restriction setting for DLL files. Add these to the "Restricted" section, or "Binary" section, of  your Collaborator server, accessed through Admin > System > File Types to avoid trying to render these artifacts during review creation.

Cheers,

Mel