Forum Discussion

UziP
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
2 years ago

Collaborator Beta Program - IBM DOORS Classic and Collaborator – Join Now

Hello!

I’m Uzi Peters from the product team at SmartBear. I’m excited to invite you to our IBM DOORS Classic beta program, where you will have full access to all of Collaborator’s new review capabilities thanks to its integration with IBM DOORS Classic. This new feature enables IBM DOORS Classic users to integrate with their Collaborator accounts and upload IBM DOORS classic requirements documentation directly in Collaborator for review, using diffs and annotations.  

Collaborator for DOORS allows engineering teams to efficiently meet their complex review needs. Diffs, review reports, and annotations all give teams the required amount of traceability and collaboration for successful review of their DOORS documentation. I am looking for professionals like you to test these new capabilities for 30 days and provide valuable feedback. 

With Collaborator support for IBM DOORS Classic, you can: 

• Gain transparency into documentation changes through DOORS documentation differentiation, facilitating efficient change management. 
  • Simultaneously annotate and collaborate on documents in real time with Collaborator annotations for more thorough completed reviews.  
  • Optimize your processes with DOORS reports that generate reports on all your reviews. 
  • Seamlessly upload DOORS documents directly into Collaborator with our DOORS plugin, saving you time spent reviewing and improving team productivity.  

Throughout the beta program, you will have dedicated support from the product team and the ability to schedule one-on-one demos to learn how to use our new review capabilities effectively. I will also be in touch to make sure that you are getting the most out of the program.

Thank you very much. 

Uzi Peters 

Product Manager, Collaborator