Bitbar Integration with other apps
We are considering to use Testcomplete and Zephr from Smartbear and we were thinking if adding Bitbar would provide any extra help. I had a few questions regrading Bitbar.
1. Does Bitbat integrate with Zephyr or any other Test management tool?
2. Does Bitbar integrate with Azure or TFS ?
3. Is it possible to do mobile browser testing in Bitbar?
4. If we go for a private cloud, can we change/upgrade or add devices ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) We are planning on making a Zephyr integration during the second half of 2020.
2) Bitbar supports Azure and TFS integration with the open-source API clients. Customers can use one of the API clients to upload applications and start execution in the Bitbar Cloud and get the results. https://docs.bitbar.com/testing/cloud-integrations/clients/index.html#api-clients
Unfortunately, we don't have a special integration or a plugin.
3) Yes, you can do mobile browser testing with the Bitbar Device Cloud using Appium. If you want to use Selenium, you can use CrossBrowserTesting (https://crossbrowsertesting.com/)
4) Yes, devices can be updated and changed on an agreed cadence
Thank you for the reply. I also wanted to know about Reporting options. Doe Bitbar have any inbuilt reporting tool? Also does Bitbar have any plan to integrate with any accessibility testing tools?
There are dedicated dashboards for users and admins to visualize success rates and device usage. You can easily integrate Bitbar with your existing reporting tools also. There are a good amount of API calls available for downloading the test result artefacts of your runs and more advanced API calls for admins to analyse usage of private environments.
We don't have any active plans for integrating Bitbar to any specific accessibility testing tools for the shared devices in public cloud. However, Bitbar is a very modular system relying on open API making integration possible to external tools. I'd recommend you contact our sales team for more detailed discussions.