ShuaibAP
Visitor
3 years ago
New Idea

Microsoft Edge Dejaclick

We are having one of our flagship applications that is compatible only with Microsoft Edge browser after their recent release/deployment. It would be a great benefit to us if SmartBear AlertSite platform supports the recording of synthetic scripts in Microsoft Edge Browser using deja click recorder.

2 Comments

•  

Thank you for contacting customer support.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, AlertSite DejaClick does not currently support Edge browser. This is a great idea and certainly something our product management team could consider. I would suggest posting this request to our Smartbear community page to notify your interest for this feature to our Product management team.  Please provide a detailed description in your post. These posts will later be reviewed and prioritized by the Product Management team directly.

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/AlertSite-Feature-Requests/idb-p/AlertSiteUXMFeatureIdeas

ElisaHughes
    Occasional Visitor

If you need to add more users to the review, you can re-open the review by opening the review in question and clicking on the "REOPEN" button on the right-hand side of the review summary page.

china buffet near me

If this option is not enabled, only the administrator can re-open the review. Ask your administrator if needed.

Thanks,

Yimy