I'm having a problem on Windows10 operating system with Oulook2013. For your information, I'm also running the exact same code on our Win2012R2 server with Outlook2013 and no problem occurs, everyth...
Like previously indicated, I had tested with Outlook 2013 - 32 bit also, and I had reproduced the exact same error has with the 64 bit version. The code that we are running and that is causing this problem was taken from your web site (https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/9022/). Like said, it works fine except when working on Windows10.
For permissions, how can I check whether or not TC instance on my Windows 10 machine is running as admin ?
Your log entry you posted earlier from the Additional Info looks like the Additional Info from the NEXT log entry... do you have the Additional Info for the JScript runtime error log entry?
As for how to tell... best way to see if it's a problem is to close TestComplete, right click on your shortcut, select "Run as Administrator" and try again and see if your problem is fixed... if it is, then that was the problem and you aren't running as admin... if it is not fixed, then the cause is something else which, since we don't have a lot of info to go on with the error, is all guess work right now.
A quick google search shows that you're not the only one dealing with issues with instantiating the Outlook.Application COM object on a Windows 10 box. There are some solutions out there concerning turning off UAC and such so those are some things to try as well. Perhaps someone else has a better idea because, for whatever reason, I'm not wrapping my brain cells around this today.