Forum Discussion

ckkwing
New Contributor
15 years ago

Why AQtime dose not run again after I ran it at first time

I want to test WPF application, and I did the only configuration is clear the checkbox of "use extended degugger for managed code", and at first I ran AQtime, it's ok for everything, but when I ran it at second time, I found AQtime was running and WPF was running also, but WPF application was flashing( the behavior like I press stop button, but I won't actually), anyone can help me, I'll appreciate it! thanks in advance!

PS: sorry for my poor English

5 Replies

• Hi Eric,

As far as I understand, the problem is that the profiled application's window disappears right after it is started from AQtime. If so, most probably, it means that the application crashes on the start. Please try using our online support resource - the AQtime Troubleshooter:

http://www.automatedqa.com/support/troubleshooter/default.aspx?prod=aqtime

Follow the suggested steps to get your problem resolved or to collect more information

and get personalized assistance.

• Hi Eric,

The link works fine for me, please try again. I guess, it was some kind of network issue.

• Allen,

As of right now, the link does not work for me either. When I click it the target page loads, but is blank except for the following text in a very large font:

The specified request cannot be executed from current Application Pool

The page source may be helpful. Entire View Source results pasted below. Firefox web browser was used.

<html><head><title>Error</title></head><body><head><title>Application Pool Access Denied</title></head>
    <body><h1>The specified request cannot be executed from current Application Pool</h1></body></body></html>

FYI.
  • Hi Chuck,

I guess, the web server was overloaded at that moment. Again, the link works fine for me right now.