TestExecute Freeze Up
I am having an issue with TestExecute freezing up when running testing overnight. It occurs most nights but never in the same spot. The application I am testing is a desktop app built using ReactJS / Electron.
Here are the details:
- When the freeze up occurs, TestExecute stops responding and is stuck.
- The desktop app itself is not frozen. I can perform normal use of the desktop app and it responds.
- The PC is not frozen. I checked Task Manager and no apps shows high CPU or memory usage.
- I have enabled Freeze Diagnostics in TestComplete but that is not kicking in, probably because the app itself does not appear frozen.
- When I close the desktop app, TestExecute starts responding again.
The last action performed before the freeze up was a TAB out of a field on the screen. Here is what the log shows. Note: the vbscript error occurs AFTER I close the desktop app.
Any ideas what is going on or suggestions on how to better troubleshoot this?
I find it very strange that closing the desktop app "unfreezes" TestExecute. That would lead me to think the desktop app is frozen but that is not the case.