Forum Discussion

FFCB
Contributor
25 days ago

Test Execute - Running scripts using task scheduler

1. I set up the task scheduler to run the scripts, using the test execute on my local machine.
  2. I see the history tab from my task name the task started, action started, action completed &task completed as per the time setup.
  3. Once I go into my folder to see results I don’t see any, I don’t get results via emails neither any logs for failures.
  4. Where I try to run the project via test execute manually it runs and I see the results captured
  5. Any help will be useful about what I am doing incorrect here.

13 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

In Task Scheduler, what are the settings shown for General and Actions tabs, for your task?

What's the exact command you are using for TestExecute (and also version)?

Is it a desktop or web application?

Do you have an active connection, when running the task? I.e. the computer must not be locked and the user must be logged into the machine.

FFCB
      Contributor

C:\Health_Check\Health_Check\config\Mg_Ch_TestExecute.bat

Version: 15.58.9.11 x64

Its a web application

Do you have an active connection, when running the task? I.e. the computer must not be locked and the user must be logged into the machine.

Do you mean i have to completely exit from all other apps runing and lock the computer at the time the task is runing.

rraghvani
        Champion Level 3

What's the exact commands in Mg_Ch_TestExecute.bat?

Do you mean I have to completely exit from all other apps running and lock the computer at the time the task is running - no.