Forum Discussion

zineo
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

Sometime Test Complete show this object doesn't exists even it existed

Hi,

I have use Test Complete to do some auto repeat process on webpage.

But, I had meet some problem that sometime, test complete result will show the object doesn't exist even the object is existed.

For example:

Aliases.iexplore1.pageHttp192168931248082Composein.formComposeinvoiceform.tableBase.cell.table.cell6.selectWarehouse

Above is 1 of the object that have these kind of problem. Sometime when I run the test, test complete can track this object but sometime it can't and then show error that this object are not exists. It feel like so unstable.

Is it have any solution for it?

2 Replies

• Hi,

If you face an "object not found" error, a link to the corresponding help topic should be posted to the test log. Have you tried following the suggestions provided in the help topic, a link to which has been posted to your test log? What were the results? If the help topic was not enough for you to find the cause of the problem, let us know what problems you faced while diagnosing the problem so we can improve our documentation.

BTW, a list of the corresponding help topics (depending on specific error messages) can be found in the Handling the 'Object Not Found' Errors help topic. Suggestions provided in this topic are usually enough to diagnose such problems.