Forum Discussion

priyaram
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

object recognition problem in 11.31

Hi,

Previously am using 11.20 version of test complete. Objects which get recognized in 11.20 build can't be recognized in 11.31 build of test complete

-          Object recognition is not working fine, it recognize first time & not from second time onwards.

-          Few of the objects that are already getting recognized is not with this newer version

For Eg: Elements of Internet Explorer_Server class are recognized for first time & not for second time.

Could you please provide us a solution for this. 

Thanks in advance

4 Replies

mgroen2
    Super Contributor

Maybe you changed some of the settings in Namemapping in TC 11.20, when upgrading to TC11.31 these settings might be set to default settings....

priyaram
      Occasional Contributor

I have done everything default while installing. Below is my machine configuration:

RAM : 16GB

But while upgrading to any other machine (Both Win7 & Win8), object recognition was working fine as previous version without enabling the class in MSAA.

Is there any machine specific problem or shall i need to do any changes. Could you pls suggest.

• Can you please check how these controls are shown in object browser in the two condition? Please check if there is a change in hirarchy of the object when we try to focus it a second time after clicing over the link 

joseph_michaud

Hmm.  Even if there was a change in hierarchy, why would TC 11.20 work but not TC 11.31?  I'm inclined to suspect a TC bug.

Please open a support case for this.