Forum Discussion

thiyagu
Occasional Contributor
6 months ago

I have integrated azure pipeline with test complete , while executing pipeline get below error

##[error]Failed to get a list of tests from the "C:\PCM_Azure_agent\_work\1\s\TAPCM600Automation\TAPCM600Automation.pjs" file due to the following error: Unable to connect to TestExecute: All the product instances allowed by your license key are already in use (running).All the product instances allowed by your license key are already in use (running). All the product instances allowed by your license key are already in use (running).All the product instances allowed by your license key are already in use (running). TestExecute exited with unknown code 10000.

I was getting license key is running , but i have 4 licenses even i have checked manually test execute is working  pc 

1 Reply

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

The four messages indicate that the licence keys are already in use. Description for exit code 1000 is Unable to launch TestExecute, because another instance of TestExecute is already running.

I suggest you check all your configurations to ensure that they are working correctly.