Forum Discussion

sanjayram
Contributor
2 years ago

how to config mailclient in test complete or how to send test result to mail via test complete

how to config mailclient in test complete or how to send test result to mail via test complete

Hi,  

I'm using test complete and I want to send my log result for every single case after the test run completed even if it passed or failed , How can I config to make that happen?

9 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

The first step is to read what I've provided; second step, is to try and understand it; third step, is to try it; fourth step, any issues then let us know.

I won't provide step by step guidance, as everything is mentioned in the TestComplete documentation.

sanjayram
      Contributor

Hi rraghavi,

need step-by-step guidance to perform the operation.

• sanjayram If you have questions after you've tried it, post your code and the results here and then we can try to help you.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

The coding you have provided, is that something you have written or copied it from somewhere?

Have you read the information that I provided in the links? and seen the code example?

Marsha_R

sanjayram I see that you have used an example and put your own information in it.  However "MAPI has failed" is not enough information for us. Please show the line of code where the script failed and give us the error message.