Forum Discussion

jsayre
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago
Solved

Forcing click function before load finish

I am just starting to build my tests and I am using a keyword test so that I can do a for loop. We have identified a bug that happens when you switch from one control to another control before the frame that the control loads is finished loading.

I am trying to get my clicks in the test to be immediate before the form loads. Is there a way to force this?

I am using a normal click actions rather than ItemClicks.

I have attachted a screenshot of my test to help show my process
  • Hi Jeremy,

Alternatively, you may consider LLPlayer TestComplete object in order not to bother with what extension is enabled or not.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Jeremy,

Alternatively, you may consider LLPlayer TestComplete object in order not to bother with what extension is enabled or not.
  • I think you should try black-box testing technique to force TestComplete not to wait for VB objects - disable VB plugin in TestComplete and record the needed actions - you will get clicks on a window, maybe this approach will do what you want (after recording you can enable plugin back).
    jsayre
    Occasional Contributor
    After playing around with the LLPlayer, I got it to work for my needs. Thanks for the suggestion.