Forum Discussion

achand
Contributor
13 years ago

FF 3.6 doesn't recognizes options inside selectBox.

I am trying to test options inside selectBox using FF3.6 but it doesn't work. It works in IE though. Please let me know if anyone had similar issues.

3 Replies

• Hello,

Could you please describe the problem more specifically? Do you have problems in exposing the control when developing your tests, or the problem occurs during the test execution?

Also, could you please give us an example of the problematic control (a sample page or an address of the page in the Internet)?
  • Hi there,

Which errors and warnings do you get in the TestComplete execution log? If they are the "Ambiguous recognition of the tested object" warning and the subsequent "The object does not exist" error, I've got the same result. I can troubleshoot the error using the advice from the "About the 'Ambiguous Recognition of the Tested Object' Message" help topic - adding the equality of the NameMapping.Sys.firefox.pageExecutive2ButtonSilkWoolWind.panelWrapper mapped object's idStr property value to the "wrapper" string constant works around the issue.