Forum Discussion

Ravikaanth
Contributor
12 months ago

Connecting with Bitbar mobile devices

I am attempting to connect iOS devices with different browsers. However, in TestComplete, the autogenerating capabilities only show Safari browser Please check the below image. Can I able to execute tests in browsers like Chrome other than Safari? Please advise.

4 Replies

• RavikaanthCar Games wrote:

I am attempting to connect iOS devices with different browsers. However, in TestComplete, the autogenerating capabilities only show Safari browser Please check the below image. Can I able to execute tests in browsers like Chrome other than Safari? Please advise.

In TestComplete, the autogenerating capabilities typically only show the default browser (Safari) when working with iOS devices. This is because the default browser on iOS devices is Safari, and TestComplete may not directly support other browsers like Chrome.

However, you can still test web applications on iOS devices using Safari. If you need to test in Chrome specifically, you may need to explore other testing tools that specifically support Chrome on iOS devices, such as Appium or XCUITest.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

I'm not familiar with BitBar, but does your device have Chrome installed?

Ravikaanth
      Contributor

Thanks for your reply. One correction, I am trying to execute in BitBar mobile devices using different browsers. Currently, I can only execute it in the Safari browser for iOS devices. On desktop devices, I can execute it in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, but on mobile, it's only functional in Safari. Is there any possibility to test it in different browsers on BitBar iOS mobile devices? Please advise