Forum Discussion

winston
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

change bottom line of the indicator?

Is it possible to change the bottom line of the indicator to show the project and the current script file being run?  By default, it only shows the current project, and I usually am aware of which project is being run, and knowing which script file is being run would be more helpful.  I know how to set the top line of the indicator to show the script name, but it only appears for a split second every once in a while during the tests if no other message is being displayed.

5 Replies

winston
      Occasional Contributor

Hello, thanks for your reply - I have looked through the support material for the indicator, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but all the methods listed in the support for changing the indicator text only change the top line of text- not the bottom line, right?  Can I specify which line to push text with the PushText method?  I'm trying to change the bottom line of text - the one that reads "Orders" in the image below.  Thanks again!

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

This is the only user option for the indicator.  Perhaps you should try it and see if would work out for you.