Forum Discussion

emead
New Contributor
22 hours ago

Need Help Escalating PR

Hello! I am from PayPal, and am hoping someone can help provide guidance how I can best escalate a PR to get merged based on business priority. We have had an open PR for several months now, and if it is not merged soon - it will impact one of our enterprise initiatives

Please let me know if there is a better channel to escalate this in to get better visibility. Thank you in advance - appreciate the partnership!

The code generation tool is crucial for developers to accurately validate specification and implement REST APIs at PayPal. This PR fixes a critical bug that impact virtually all OAS3 REST API specifications using examples, parameter, discriminator and callback features, making the codegen tool incompatible in its current state. Without this fix, developers are forced with cumbersome workarounds to choose between restructure their API specifications that hinder reusability or generate java model classes on the resolved specification resulting significant disruption to existing API implementation. This issue not only impacts individual teams but also prevents the API Platform team from effectively testing and ensuring the platform meets customer needs. Ultimately, Failing to merge this PR to address this critical issue could delay API deployments and hinder the overall adoption of the new platform.

https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-parser/pull/2087?new_signup=true?new_signup=true

No RepliesBe the first to reply