Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Some pages missing after last publish

Originally posted by user dosilekko to the Stoplight Community on 07/21/2023 at 16:43 ET.

I'm using openapi.yml to generate docs. Using the same openapi.yml on a different project, everything is published and rendered correctly. On the project with issues, the endpoints show up in the side bar, buc clicking them loads a blank page with only the "changelog" button in the corner. In studio these pages render fully as expected.

• dosilekko (OP) [07/21/2023 - 17:03 ET]

I was able to figure it out. Wonder if there is a bug here though. For the pages that were rendering as blank, I removed the endpoint from the api definition, published, pasted the endpoint back, and re-published. And now my missing pages are visible. To fix them all, I published with a single fake path, and then re-published after pasting the paths back into the definition

1 Reply

Stoplight
    Community Manager

dosilekko (OP) [07/21/2023 - 17:03 ET]

I was able to figure it out. Wonder if there is a bug here though. For the pages that were rendering as blank, I removed the endpoint from the api definition, published, pasted the endpoint back, and re-published. And now my missing pages are visible. To fix them all, I published with a single fake path, and then re-published after pasting the paths back into the definition