Forum Discussion

m0nkeyb0b
New Contributor
9 months ago
Solved

SoapUI 5.7.X Closing on launch

Hi All

The IT where I work has recently changed the delivery of SoapUI so that rather than it being delivered as a virtual app it has to be locally installed. What we are finding is that while the installation works fine, when I launch the application it gives the popup asking if I "Want to stay in the loop" and then it doesnt matter whether I press the skip button or complete the form with contact details it immediately closes. With no error messages when it shuts or any entries in either the event view or soapui.log file. We are a bit stumped. Just a note that we are unable to go back to the old delivery method.

We're trying to use either 5.7.0 or 5.7.1 and get the same behaviour in both versions.

Has anyone come across this and what did you do to resolve it?

• Managed to fix this added the line "set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dsoapui.browser.disabled="true"" under if "%SOAPUI_HOME%" == "" goto START in soapui.bat

and added "-Dsoapui.browser.disabled=true" to the end of the SoapUI-5.7.1.vmoptions file

1 Reply

m0nkeyb0b
    New Contributor

Managed to fix this added the line "set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dsoapui.browser.disabled="true"" under if "%SOAPUI_HOME%" == "" goto START in soapui.bat

and added "-Dsoapui.browser.disabled=true" to the end of the SoapUI-5.7.1.vmoptions file