Forum Discussion

HunterATtown
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

How to merge SOAP UI projects?

Hi,

Issue: I have my SOAP UI installed in my machine and i am working on building tests in SOAP UI Project. Another person is having his own SOAP UI tool installed in his machine and he has imported my project in his SOAP UI tool and working on it.
- Is there any way to merge his code with my SOAP UI code and import it as a single project in my machine? Also is it possible to upload to Jenkins build?

I don't think 'Composite Project' option will help in this situations.

3 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    How each of you adding the tests to the project?
    HunterATtown
    Occasional Contributor
    Myself and my colleague.
    He has done many changes with some assertions and also created few test suits.
    Is there any possible way to merge it into single file and import in my local SOAP UI Tool?
    nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    There is no such functionality called merging First of all in soapui tool, you may use compare & merge tools. However, If both of you working on different suites, then it would easy to add suites directly from your colleagues project using clone. If both of you working on the same test or scripts, then it would be little difficult to do in soapui.

Do you use any version control system / repository for your project which will to merge the changes.