Forum Discussion

VTest
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

DEFECT OR LIMITATION :Adding HTTP Header to the Resource is not populating to the Existing test step

Adding HTTP header to the resoruce is not populating the Added Header to already existing steps. Can some one confirm is it a defect or expected behaviour. 

I noticed parameters addtion/deletion automatically gets populated. Other wise it takes lot of manual effors to do it . Any thoughts

4 Replies

VTest
      Occasional Contributor

Thank you Kondasamy,

your solution helped me and gave me good savings other wise i would have spent about an hour or more to add manually, But how can i add this header to the orginal Rest resources in my project?

kondasamy
        Regular Contributor

There should definitely be a scripting possibility to add headers at interface level. I can dig through SoapUI's API and would provide you the details in this thread.

As of now, I guess the script I shared has solved your problem! If yes, could you please mark as 'Solution accepted' for any one of the threads you have raised! :)

Thanks,

Samy

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others, Thanks. ↓↓↓

nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      this appears to be duplicate of the thread you pointed by the same user. VTest, recommend you not to post duplicates, at least your own.