Forum Discussion

maarten
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

WS-Security header is not filled by soapUI

Hi,

I need to add a username and password with wss-paswordtype PasswordText to requests send.

When I add this to an individual TestRequest using the TestRequest Properties, all necessary fields are correctly injected in the header.

But I do not want to change all the TestRequest Properties of all (al lot!) TestRequests of my project. So I tried adding it using the Interface viewer but when I enter a username and password with wss-paswordtype PasswordText, it is not added to the requests.
Same when I enter those fields in the environments interface viewer.

Is this a bug or is there another place where I can set this for all requests to a wsdl?

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Once you set the credentials at interface level, have selected the endpoing row and clicked on assign?
    maarten
    Occasional Contributor
    nmrao wrote:
    Once you set the credentials at interface level, have selected the endpoing row and clicked on assign?

I did just that and now it overwrote the data from one environment on top of the other.
    Is there a way to do this assignment per environment?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Yes, you should be able to configure WSS username and password in the Environment Data dialog as show in the link Rao provided.

--
    Regards

Erik
    SmartBear Sweden