Forum Discussion

nicholasglen
Contributor
11 years ago

Twitter control

Hello,
I installed the twitter control and it showed up in loadui pro 2.6 however when I click on "Connect with Twitter" nothing happens. When I go to menu->setting I get a blank box so I assume I don't put it there, as I have seen other generators not have setting but show a small screen with two button but no text.

Would like to use twitter for notifications of long running tests. Email would work as well, but didn't see that component.

2 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,
    Yes, it seems like the Twitter component is not working. These custom components are not anything we are consistently updating and many of them are made by third party developers.

However i contacted the developer for the twitter component and he said that he would look at it. I will make sure you are updated when the component is fixed.

Other ways to do it, is to either make a script for the functionality or make your own component for it.

Also, what we could do is to add this functionality as a feature request to be investigated and prioritized in our issue tracking system. Would you like this to be done?

Regards,
    Max
    LoadUI Developer