Hi Fellow Community Members,
We have a fully developed API Automation suite with us which has more than 1000+ functional tests varying on different Endpoints.
We got some good amount of Licenses with us which are fully occupied with our fellow testers.
We integrated our Regression Tests into our CICD model on the build server. So before going with actual execution I have got some questions and expecting some good answers and may be better approaches as well.
- Do we need to have valid license on the Server to run the SoapUI tests from the Command Prompt (As it is used only for execution) or can the tests be run in courtesy mode ?
- If a license is installed on a Server can it be used with any user logged into the Server (MS Server)?
- Does the license belong to the User or the Machine?
- Can we send emails from the SoapUI/Ready API after the test have been finished (Although Build Management system does it, wondering whether SoapUI can do it or not)
- Is there any specific command in TestRunner that tells the SoapUI to save the test results in specific location.
- Does SoapUI have its inbuilt scheduler for Test Execution.
Thanks & Regards,