Forum Discussion

Peter_Schumache
New Contributor
14 years ago

Index was outside the bounds of the array

Hi,
I am running a POC of SoapUIPro against a MS IIS 7 web services application. Any and all requests result in error:

"Index was outside the bounds of the array. General Information ********************************************* Additional Info: 1) Exception Information ********************************************* Exception Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException Message: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal TargetSite: Void ExecuteRequest(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerMessage) HelpLink: NULL"

This is a long existing service and I have been successfully testing it using other tools, including VUgen.
I have tested simple, no data required on request, services and same result. Even the basic service request, as opposed to a test case, from soapuipro fails.

Peter

2 Replies

• It has been a week since I posted this issue but have not heard anything back on it.
    What is the best, quickest, method to get support for licensed pro users?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answers! It shouldn't take us that long to respond.

Can you post the contents of the Raw request tab for one of the requests that is generating the error? Also, if you have access to it, please post the contents of a valid functioning request from any other tool, so that we can see what the difference is.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com