Health-check for SOAP UI Pro in continuous integration with Jenkins
Most of tools dispose of “health check” routine that verify that everything is OK before starting the CI pipeline.
So before executing the SoapUI tests in Jenkins I want to verify that :
- - TestRunner of ReadyAPI is available
- - Licences are available in sufficient quantity
- - Each component of the testing tool is ready to use
Maybe it is very simple and I just have to run a blanc test, maybe the control is stricter and I can run some of health-check procedure.
So the point is :
- - What are the best-practices you have observed in IC integration ? What is your advice ?
- - Does the health-check procedure exists and how to run it ?
Thanks a lot :)