[Day 3/5] APIvsUI - Which skills does a tester need to do API testing?
Hi API Team,
Your contribution has been great so far! I’m sure you’ve even learned something new about API Testing :)
At the moment, you have more points. Let’s see if the situation changes today. However, the UI Team contributes a lot! It’s high time you started doing the bonus tasks to stay on top (find them below) ;)
Day 3 Task:
Which skills does a tester need to do API testing?
Here is what you can cover in your reply:
Which technical skills are required?
Which skills help a person grow in the API Testing carrier?
Is attending API Testing courses required? Which ones can you recommend?
Leave your replies here.
If you’ve just joined the event, feel free to complete the tasks for the previous days.
Accomplish any of the bonus tasks to earn more points:
- +2 points - Invite your colleague to the competition.
Mention a nickname of this person by using @ in the competition’s daily topics. You can invite as many people as you wish. NOTE: A person you invite should be a new Community member registered after the event start.
- +2 points – Make a post on social media about your participation in the competition.
Your post should contain: @SmartBear, the #APIvsUITesting hashtag and the link to your comment in the Community.
- Leave your comments on a conversation of the day. 1 comment = 1 point to the team score.
- The competition will be held on March 25-29.
- Join the competition any day and participate in any daily conversations.
- Feel free to leave comments for any teams.
- Rewards! A team with the biggest score will win. Active participants from each team will be rewarded.