[Day 5/5] APIvsUI Testing - Myth Buster: being a software tester is boring
Let's go myth-busting today!
Day 5 Task:
Myth to be busted: being a software tester is boring
I hear this myth quite often. At the same time, I like the feeling when I break something – this is never boring :) How about you?
Why do you enjoy your work?
What was the most interesting/unusual bug you’ve found?
What do you laugh about at work?
This is the last day of the event. Let’s enjoy it by sharing some funny and exciting stories about QA.
Participate in today’s conversation or in the previous ones. Also, remember that you can earn +2 points if you invite your colleague to the conversation or share the event on Twitter. Find more details in the description of the bonus tasks below.
Accomplish any of the bonus tasks to earn more points:
- +2 points - Invite your colleague to the competition.
Mention a nickname of this person by using @ in the competition’s daily topics. You can invite as many people as you wish. NOTE: A person you invite should be a new Community member registered after the event start.
- +2 points – Make a post on social media about your participation in the competition.
Your post should contain: @SmartBear, the #APIvsUITesting hashtag and the link to your comment in the Community.
- Leave your comments on a conversation of the day. 1 comment = 1 point to the team score.
- The competition will be held on March 25-29.
- Join the competition any day and participate in any daily conversations.
- Feel free to leave comments for any teams.
- Rewards! A team with the biggest score will win. Active participants from each team will be rewarded.