Forum Discussion

Nuramon
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

AQTime 6.40: Integration with RAD Studio 2010

Hello everyone,

Just noticed that AQtime 6.40 with integration for RAD Studio 2010 has been released. Unfortunately, while installing it I receive the following message:

"Unable to determine the installed version of service pack for RAD Studio 2010. Integration with RAD Studio 2010 is impossible.".

My Delphi 2010 installation has version 14.0.3593.25826 and includes the following updates:

• Delphi and C++Builder 2010 Update 2

• Delphi and C++Builder 2010 Update 4

• Delphi and C++Builder 2010 Update 5 (Database Pack)

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Best regards

Thomas

16 Replies

suni
    New Contributor
    Hi David, anyone!

Any updates on the integration issue? We're still waiting to get the Delphi 2010 integration and it's nearly a month since you said you are investigating it and will report on the status. It would be good to for example post a status update here once a week (even if there is no other progress) so that people will see the issue is not forgotten.

Hoping to get this working soon... :)

• Hi Antti,

We have not forgotten about this issue. We are working on it and several other issues now, and when all works are finished, we will release a maintenance update. The release date is not set yet.
    suni
    New Contributor
    Thanks for the reply - hope the release comes soon!

• Hi All,

I would like to tell you that we have just released AQtime 6.50 that can be integrated into Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 with Update 5 installed.
    EricT
    Occasional Contributor
    Thanks David - it seems to work for me

Eric
    Uwe_Raabe
    Occasional Contributor
    Well, I first tried to install 6.50 as an update to 6.40, which still left me without the D2010 integration. So I tried to modify the installation and selected the D2010 integration, but it failed to install properly, although it gave no error message or hint.

After a complete remove and reinstall everything worked as expected, finally.