Forum Discussion

IGeorge_84
New Contributor
2 years ago

Zephyr Scale crahes on a specific project in Jira

The folders and the test cases were created via RestAPI from ReadyApi. Even though the test cases were deleted via RestAPI, the folders cannot be deleted from external and it seems that the folders are the root cause of this issue.

Is there another way to delete this foolders? Maybe from JIRA database? If so, please can you tell me in wich tables from Jira, are the test cases from Zephyr created?

3 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I'm not sure if this will help, but I will try and also give you a link to SmartBear support in case it doesn't work...

Test folders and cases are created in the Zephyr Scale app.  To manage both you need to be in the Zephyr Scale app.  Your Jira menu looks different to what I see, but maybe you can see other options too.  To get into Zephyr Scale, click on Apps > Zephyr Scale, and then from there go to Test Cases and edit/delete the folders and test cases as needed.

In case none of that helps/is possible, you can get support here: SmartBear support portal

IGeorge_84
      New Contributor

Thnak you for the response!

The problem is that i cannot acces Zephyr Scale for that specific project, due to some issues on the folders that were created via RestAPI.

I have to mention, that we have a Jira Server app.

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Thanks for clarifying  - I'm not familiar with Jira Server and am not sure what could be causing the problem you describe.  My suggestion is to contact SmartBear support for help.  I've added a link below:

SmartBear support portal