nkharang
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

can i remove the debug entries in testrunner

can i remove the debug entries in testrunner

3 Replies

nkharang
      Occasional Contributor

I meant that when I launch the test runner and I can see some entries like attached below.My question is can we remove the the debug entries in this log.

59:58,020 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
      14:59:58,020 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive for 10000 MILLISECONDS
      14:59:58,020 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Target requested authentication
      14:59:58,020 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Authorization challenge processed
      14:59:58,020 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Authentication scope: BASIC 'defaultRealm'@ife0-app.dk.dst.ibm.com:443
      14:59:58,021 INFO [HttpAuthenticationRequestFilter$UPDCredentialsProvider] ife0-app.dk.dst.ibm.com:443 requires authentication with the realm 'defaultRealm'
      14:59:58,021 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Found credentials
      14:59:58,021 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Attempt 2 to execute request
      14:59:58,022 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Sending request: GET /ibm/ife/sse/service/api/stagingTogaOutage HTTP/1.1
      14:59:58,394 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      14:59:58,395 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive for 10000 MILLISECONDS

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        What is your use case? That is log which helps later to lookinto the details when the tests are automatically executed without human intervention.

If you do not wish to much log, then you can change from DEBUG to ERROR where it will only the log when there is error by modifying %SOAPUI_HOME%\bin\soapui-log4j.xml. But at times it will be difficult to find what is happening if you doing some groovy scripting.