Forum Discussion

altimof
New Contributor
12 years ago

Top 10 report in LC

Hello,

Please advise if there is a way to increase the amount of requests in this report.

I have renamed the reports of my interest in Scenario and I can easily identify them in Top 10 report but they not always get to the top 10.

Or another scenario: can I get only flagged (or specified explicitly) requests/responses get into the Top 10 report?

Sincerely yours,

Alexey S. Tymofieiev.

3 Replies

altimof
    New Contributor
    Dear folks from SmartBear and dear visitors,

I greatly appreciate SmartBear's support team for "timely" and "duly addressing" my request.

*swyping the tears of not-being-replied off my face*

We all know that SB is having a painful and support-resources-consuming release of TestComplete. Let us think that this is not related to the quality of the product released. Just too many users have started downloading the new product and thus have blocked the SB's support ability to address end users' requests for support.

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to overwhelming adoption of our TestComplete 9
    release, our support team is unable to respond to non-urgent issues as well as
    we have in the past.

Consequently, you may receive a slight delay in our
    response to your ticket(s.)

I can not understand why I can not get support for LoadComplete for more than a week.

Please advise.

Sincerely yours,

Alexey S. Tymofieiev.
    AlexeyKryuchkov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Alexey,

Please advise if there is a way to increase the amount of requests in this report.

AFAIR, you've already mentioned this improvement idea in one of the support cases, and I've already written it down.

Or another scenario: can I get only flagged (or specified explicitly) requests/responses get into the Top 10 report?

I've written down this suggestion to our DB. Thank you.

• Hello Alexey,

I've just came across this thread. I appreciate you sharing this concern regarding the response time. We are taking the support quality very seriously, and are working to constantly improve our services.

Based on your feedback, I have reviewed the cases you opened with us to better understand your concerns, and act appropriately. Based on the information I have, the two cases you opened with Support were resolved in less than 2 hours each. One of your earlier Forum cases were resolved in about 3 hours as well. So, I conclude that you are not feeling good about our response time in this specific Forum thread. Am I right with this assumption?

If the assumption is correct, I apologize that we made you think that we are committing to some specific response times in our Community Forums. This is actually not the case. Forums is a community place where people help each other, and exchange ideas and experience.

SmartBear Forums are managed Forums where our Tech Support is also helping when they can. However, this is not always possible for us to review all Forum threads. So, this remains a community place for users of SmartBear products to communicate, and learn from each other. To make it more clear, we even added relevant text to the new thread creation page. However, when we moved to a new Forum engine about 2 weeks ago, we missed that point and did not add that text back. This probably caused the confusion, which is very unfortunate. We will now certainly add that text back to avoid misunderstanding.

Thanks again for your feedback, and I hope my explanation clears things up for you a little bit. Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to send them to our Tech Support, and they will be properly escalated. Thanks for your understanding.