Forum Discussion

Michael_D_Butle
Frequent Visitor
9 years ago

Collaborator 8.4.8405. How can I dump only the contents of one completed review?

Running Collaborator 8.4.8405 on Windows.  I need to remove files from completed reviews.  I have instructions on how to do this from a previous version (I do not recall which version).  The instructions indicate to only dump the contents of one review, but I do not see that option under 8.4.8405.  Is this option available under 8.4.8405?

• Hello Michael,

Please run command:

ccollab admin review-xml <reviewID> --xpath //md5sum

It will return md5sums for your material. The first six characters of the hexadecimal md5 hash are used, two each, to form the three subdirectories it is under (in sequence) under the content cache, so a file with md5 hash 123456abcde... would be in collaborator-content-cache/12/34/56/ named 123456abcde.., you have to archive this file.

Regards.

1 Reply

AndrewF
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Michael,

Please run command:

ccollab admin review-xml <reviewID> --xpath //md5sum

It will return md5sums for your material. The first six characters of the hexadecimal md5 hash are used, two each, to form the three subdirectories it is under (in sequence) under the content cache, so a file with md5 hash 123456abcde... would be in collaborator-content-cache/12/34/56/ named 123456abcde.., you have to archive this file.

Regards.