Forum Discussion

Billy85
New Contributor
3 years ago

Poor performance after cloud migration

Hey guys

i would like to know if anybody recognized a really poor performance after migration from server version to cloud version (jira and zephyre).

We migrated few months ago. At the beginning I thought it's because of cloud in general, maybe some mis-configuration. But now many things had a better performance.

As example, if I create a new folder in a test cycle it lasts around 30 seconds. If I want to import some test cases it lasts around 20 seconds until popup is appeared. the import itself is "fast" -> several seconds (not optimal, but I think it's acceptable).

So here I want only ask you are you satisfied with your performance from zephyre squad / jira cloud. What is your expirence? Did you have to make some changes on your configuration to optimize the performance?

Kind regards

Billy

1 Reply

adamwiebe
    Occasional Visitor

We are having the same issues post migration.

- Initial load time of a Zephyr test can take upwards of 20-30 seconds for the test and all test steps to render on the page, even if the test only has 10-20 test steps.

- Adding an individual test step can sometimes be instantaneous, but other times takes upwards of 30 seconds to appear, or doesn't appear at all occasionally.

- I've personally had test steps just not display at all after adding or sometimes after re-adding the step, then both will appear.

- Have to reload the page occasionally to get steps to display correctly.