3 Simple Steps to Become a Zephyr Squad Community Leader
Welcome to the Zephyr Squad Community 🙂
This is the place where you can share your stories, use cases, and experiences of working with Zephyr Sqaud. Our goal is to have a vibrant community where all product users can have fruitful discussions about Zephyr Squad, test management, and more.
Part of having an active community is having Community Leaders. To become an official one in the Zephyr Community is easy, and comes with special benefits! It is as simple as:
3 STEPS TO BECOME A LEADER
- Find a question to which you know the answer in the Zephyr Squad Community.
- Reply to the question and start getting Kudos from other community members.
- Become a Quarterly Leader.
Helping others is really cool on its own, but you can get something more for your active participation 😉
WHAT YOU GET
- Respect of the entire Zephyr Community
- Swag and gift cards from SmartBear
- Elevated moderator permissions
- A mention on the SmartBear Community Hall of Fame
- A special community badge
- Access to a private community group
- Invitation to the Community Leaders Interviews
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Open the Zephyr Squad Community and follow the 3 steps mentioned above.
Work on those steps, and you’ll make the Leaders team already by next quarter!
Community and Education Specialist