Forum Discussion

htongol
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

is there a limit on how many test cases can be created in Zephyr scale?

I wanted to know if there is a limit on how many test cases can be created in Zephyr scale?

• Hi,

there must be limit at some point, right. πŸ˜„

All I can say is, we have projects with close to 20k test cases and they work just fine.

Cheers

Josh

• Hi, htongol! Thank you for your question.

There's no hard limit on how many test cases can be created, it's virtually unlimited. 

As josh42 mentioned, you shouldn't see any performance issue if you have too many test cases, the calls are paginated.

If you do see any issues with performance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team to investigate it.

Cheers!

9 Replies

htongol
    Occasional Contributor

Babuluhkim5brumazz Do you have an idea about this inquiry? I will be starting to migrate thousands of test cases from SharePoint to Zephyr scale and I don't want to have difficulty with the performance in the future.

htongol
      Occasional Contributor

Babulu Do you know if Zephyr scale has a limit on how many test cases can be created?

josh42
        Community Hero

Hi,

there must be limit at some point, right. πŸ˜„

All I can say is, we have projects with close to 20k test cases and they work just fine.

Cheers

Josh

jfelix
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi, htongol! Thank you for your question.

There's no hard limit on how many test cases can be created, it's virtually unlimited. 

As josh42 mentioned, you shouldn't see any performance issue if you have too many test cases, the calls are paginated.

If you do see any issues with performance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team to investigate it.

Cheers!