Forum Discussion

IMeeme
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Upload test execution results in Bulk zephyr scale api

Hello,
I am trying to use the `/testexecutions` endpoint to upload test results in bulk but am getting an invalid payload error. Here is a sample pay load 

[
{
    "projectKey": "S22",
    "statusName": "Fail",
    "testCaseKey": "S22-T491",
    "testCycleKey": "S22-R5",
    "comment": "Test failed user could not login"
},
{
    "projectKey": "S22",
    "statusName": "Pass",
    "testCaseKey": "S22-T455",
    "testCycleKey": "S22-R5",
    "comment": "Test user could login"
}
]
  • I was able to get a response from the Support team. Unfortunately one can not parse multiple results via `/testexecutions` endpoint. You can only execute/add results to one test case at a time. Hope this helps someone in the future

4 Replies

IMeeme
    New Contributor

I was able to get a response from the Support team. Unfortunately one can not parse multiple results via `/testexecutions` endpoint. You can only execute/add results to one test case at a time. Hope this helps someone in the future

IMeeme
      New Contributor

Hi MisterB 
      Thanks for your reply, But unfortunately no! I am trying to update multiple test cases at a time I get an invalid payload error. Updating 1 test case at a time works but not multiple test cases 

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Sorry I can't help with that.  There are others here who could help, but no idea if/when they would reply.  You might get a quicker answer going to the support team at SmartBear here: SmartBear Support