Forum Discussion

Nasar
Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Transfer Test cases from other Jira project

Is it possible to transfer Zephyr test cases from one Jira Project to another ?   I know you can export to excel from one project and then import into another Jira Project but is there another method ?

• You can add test cases from one project to another project.  When you're in the test cycle > test cases page, after you've clicked the 'Add test cases' button, click the dropdown in the top right-hand corner of that window and you can select another project.

2 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

You can add test cases from one project to another project.  When you're in the test cycle > test cases page, after you've clicked the 'Add test cases' button, click the dropdown in the top right-hand corner of that window and you can select another project.

• MisterB that is a good concise response Thank you 

Keep things logical , simple for little brains like me - loving Zephyr though it could do be better for example my next question which I've posted surely unarchived should go to an archive folder or recovered folder and not be dumped - I know you can do / resolve this I believe

in you