Forum Discussion

JohnO
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Test Case Export to Excel

is there a limit to the number of test cases that can be exported to an Excel CSV? currently it seems limited to just a few hundred rather than the several thousand that i am working with. If so, is this something that is configured in the advanced settings by the Admin/ IT team rather than a role such as a project space admin  

• HI All thanks for the replies. It turns out it was caused by a default corporate setting in Microsoft Edge blocking popups. 

It now works fine in a different implementation in Chrome that already allowed the popups 

Regards 

John 

3 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I didn't think there was a limit.  Are you sure you're selecting all test cases and not just the ones that are visible on screen.  I don't currently have a working version of Zephyr Scale to provide the normal level of help I could but I thought you could export all cases.  The API might also help if there is a limitation

josh42
    Community Hero

Hi JohnO ,

I just exported 5500 test cases from one project, it gave me an .xlsx with about 120k lines. Doesn't seem like there is a limit.

Cheers

Josh

JohnO
      Occasional Contributor

HI All thanks for the replies. It turns out it was caused by a default corporate setting in Microsoft Edge blocking popups. 

It now works fine in a different implementation in Chrome that already allowed the popups 

Regards 

John