Forum Discussion

PanaFlorinIonut
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Generating raports for multiple tests crash the app

Hello,

I have a problem with generating a large the raport for all test. 

When trying to generate a raport for Test Execution > Test execution results (detailed) the page freeze after few seconds, and the crashes.

There is any posibility to generate this raport as an excel file without going through this process, like a script, or another solution that I'm not aware of?

There are more than 12000 test. Generating as a list is working but there are details missing (ofcourse), and to smaller raports (for each month) is not feasible.

Thank you!

• There's no other option that I know.  I recommend you contact SmartBear support for help in this instance.  They may suggest you speak to your IT team about the timeout setting (you might want to do this first) but I'm sure they can support you with what you need.  You can reach them here:

SmartBear Support

1 Reply

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

There's no other option that I know.  I recommend you contact SmartBear support for help in this instance.  They may suggest you speak to your IT team about the timeout setting (you might want to do this first) but I'm sure they can support you with what you need.  You can reach them here:

SmartBear Support