Forum Discussion

madcowjd91
New Contributor
3 years ago

Exporting test cases from Zephyr Scale

Am exporting test cases from Zephyr Scale.  Selected the test cases and pressed export - the instructions say the file downloads to your default location?  I can’t find anywhere in settings that defines that location?

3 Replies

madcowjd91
    New Contributor

I enabled popups and also the ask to confirm where to download option.   File popped up in the file directory waiting for me to confirm where it was saved.  Filename: atm-exporter.xlsx.

madcowjd91
      New Contributor
      Hi Emma

It’s resolved thank you!!

Regards
      Ann

Ann Godfrey | Test Manager
      QV3 and QV4 Portal Gateway Stabilisation Project
      High Availability Web Replacement Project
      Service and Project Management Office | Digital Business Solutions 
      QUT | B Block, Level 1 | B235, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 
      P +61 (0)414 717 041 | E ann.godfrey@qut.edu.au | www.qut.edu.au ABN: 83 791 724 622 | CRICOS No. 00213J

[cid:image001.png@01D7ECF1.60357AB0]
      I acknowledge the Turrbal and Yugara, as the First Nations owners of the lands where QUT now stands. I pay respect to their Elders, lores, customs and creation spirits. I recognise that these lands have always been places of teaching, research and learning.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL information of QUT (ABN 83 791 724 622). If you are not an intended recipient, you MUST NOT keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply. Thank you.
      ebarbera
      Staff

Hi madcowjd91 - 

It seems like you have resolved this issue - do you need any further help with this topic?

Emma