Ask a Question

Display of test cycle view broken somewhere between firefox 85.0.1 and 94.0.2

SOLVED
Kabatom
New Contributor

Display of test cycle view broken somewhere between firefox 85.0.1 and 94.0.2

Hi all

I've received a new workstation from my employer and after having it set up, I did some test cycle management and noticed, that the display of the test cycle list is broken for the current firefox build (94.0.2) if there's fewer cycles than the maximum number of cycles displayed on a single page (see FF94.PNG).

Since I hadn't observed this malfunction on my previous machine I checked the FF version, which was 85.0.1. Downgrading the current machine "resolved" the issue (see FF85.PNG). A *brief* search of this community and google hadn't yielded a topic addressing this issue. Is it known and slated to be addressed?

Best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kabatom
New Contributor

Re: Display of test cycle view broken somewhere between firefox 85.0.1 and 94.0.2

No need. Zephyr Scale support has gotten back to me, this is a known issue in the version we're currently using and has since been resolved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ebarbera
Staff

Re: Display of test cycle view broken somewhere between firefox 85.0.1 and 94.0.2

Hi @Kabatom - 

This type of problem should also be reported to the support team so they can take a look! 

Thanks, 

Emma

vinniew
Staff

Hey @Kabatom 

Check out this thread regarding some issues with Jira and FF 94. 

There was some interesting workarounds mentioned too that could help 

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Zephyr-Scale-Questions/Firefox-buttons-problem/m-p/226663#M973

KR

Vinnie

Kabatom
New Contributor

Sadly, using a new profile didn't work and downgrading is, well, a second grade fix for obvious reasons, but thanks.

vinniew
Staff

Hi @Kabatom 

Understand completely! 

Could a different browser be used in the interim? 

KR

Vincent 

Kabatom
New Contributor

Chrome has the same issue, according to my coworker.

vinniew
Staff

Hi @Kabatom 

Have you tried 

clear the browser cache and try again,

- right-click the 'New' button to open it in a new tab - not ideal, but the fastest way if you don't want to use former steps

I am going to monitor that thread for more updates and will keep you posted

KR

Vinnie

Kabatom
New Contributor

No need. Zephyr Scale support has gotten back to me, this is a known issue in the version we're currently using and has since been resolved.

View solution in original post

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: