Forum Discussion

diogormendes
3 years ago
Solved

Connect Excel to Zephyr to retrieve data based on filter and create graphics

Is there a way to connect Excel to the Zephyr project whereas I can make formulas to be able to create filter?

Example: From all tests, I want the ones with COMPONENT "Layout" and Status "AUTOMATED" and then I can compare this to the same filter without automated and get the coverage for that specific filter ?

• Hi,

There is the ability to return detailed test data in the Reports area of Zephyr Scale.  The data is generally the same for all reports that you run (try the Test Execution Results List report).  To access the data in Excel format, run the report, then in the top right-hand corner click on the button to export dataset to Excel.

Does that work for you?

2 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi diogormendes !Looks like your post was on the Collaborator forum board, I moved it to Zephyr forums. Could you specify which Zephyr product you are using? Thank you

MisterB
      Champion Level 3

Hi,

There is the ability to return detailed test data in the Reports area of Zephyr Scale.  The data is generally the same for all reports that you run (try the Test Execution Results List report).  To access the data in Excel format, run the report, then in the top right-hand corner click on the button to export dataset to Excel.

Does that work for you?